Custom Blog Design

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Off for a Vacation!

I am going on a little vacation! I cannot wait! I am leaving Wednesday afternoon and will be gone until next Tuesday! I am off to reconnect with my favorite tool...

I have packed some of my favorite fabrics! 
The car is loaded and ready. I have thrown the guilt feeling out the door. Sometimes...just sometimes...a women needs a break. I need this next week to focus on me, and that is ok to do sometimes. There will be no little fingers touching my fabric and sewing machine while I am trying to sew. There will be no need to fix dinner for anyone. I don't have to answer my phone. I won't be able to run the kids back and forth from scouts, piano and whatever else. I will simply sew.

I do have some super ideas in my head that I have been so anxious to sew! Believe me, you, my blogging friends, will be the first to see them! Maybe, just maybe, I will bring my laptop with me so I can show them off as I go! We'll see.

So, don't go far away...I will be back soon!

P.S. I will so miss my family. I haven't even left, and I miss them!

3 comments:

  1. You lucky ducky! Can't wait to see all the goodness that so much sewing time and that gorgeous pile of fabric creates!
    Hope you have a wonderful time!
    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs a vaca once in a while. Taking one with fabric is the best! Although why you're leaving when I just now met you... New follower. Can't wait to see your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...