Custom Blog Design

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun Wall Display

Tonight I thought I would post about a wall hanging display that I have in my home. The display is in my stairway going from my kitchen to the upstairs. My last name starts with a "C", so I thought that the clock display would be a great idea. I have a girlfriend who's last name also starts with a "C" and she had a clock display on her wall, with a "C" in the middle of the clocks. Originally, I was going to copy her idea, but our two oldest children have a different last name, and I didn't want them to feel left out because their initial was not up on the wall. So, then I came across this idea on Etsy. Here is the store Wall Candy Vinyl. The store is on vacation, so I hope she opens back up soon if any of you want to do this idea!


I searched for the right clocks for about 6 months before I put the display up. In the end though, I love how it turned out!

6 comments:

  1. I love this wall in your home. I forgot to tell you when I saw you saturday that I purchases 5 different clocks and 'borrowed' your idea. I wanted to put them over the fireplace but my space there is a little smaller so I am working on picking just the right words. Once I figure that out I was hoping to cut them out of vinyl with the Cricut. I'll let you know how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathie, I would love to see your wall when you get it done! Thanks again for your support and coming to Crafty Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irene, What a wonderful idea!!Looks adorable, and the sayings are perfect in every way. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit of a clock fanatic and I absolutely love this look! The way you mixed the vinyl lettering and unique clocks is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant post these is very inspirational.Very nice idea and one of a kind.I will try to create a new concept but still have some touch like what you did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...