Custom Blog Design

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A little bit of sewing...

I have been working on a few bags for the past couple of days and thought I would show you. Do you remember this bag?
Well, the gal that bought this bag actually wanted three more! 
So, I introduce to you the triplets! 
Only their mother can tell them apart! :) Hence, the different lining. 
I finished this bag tonighttoo. Black, red and white is such a nice combination! 
I added the flower that I showed you how to make the other day. (you can find the tutorial HERE
I really like the red lining in this bag.
I also finished this bag tonight. My two favorite fabric designers are Heather Bailey and Amy Butler. Well, for this bag I combined both! 
This is the back side of the bag, there is a large pocket going across the back.
There are six pockets on the inside.  

I think that this bag is just splendid!

13 comments:

  1. They are very pretty. It's so nice for a mom to have a sylish baby bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all amazing, What a wonderful job you did. Beautiful ~Beautiful~ Beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bags are so beautiful!! I bought my purse on Etsy last year and it was the flower that sealed the deal for me. I just LOVE the addition of a flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I truly love to sew and bags are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came over from Show and Tell Friday for a visit. Your bags are wonderful! I know you must have a lot of fun creating them. You are quite the artist.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these bags are so cute! I love that black and white fabric on the red and black bag!

    Thanks for sharing in FFA!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bags! I especially love the green one. You do great work!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these!!! I love sewing purses. Yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful bags! I love all the fabrics and finishing touches you add! Just gorgeous!
    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok these are the cutest bags EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your bags are so fantastic. I love all the colorcombinations you use.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bags are really awesome. Each has their own personality. Love all the designs, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous bags!! Thanks for auditioning for OMTWI!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...