Custom Blog Design

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Altered Frame

Hello everyone! I thought that I would share with you a fun frame I made today. I got my inspiration from the cover of Scrapbook, Etc.
I love these frames with the banners going across them that are sooooo popular right now! I did change up some things though to make it more my own....
I decided to use a black frame, only because it matches my house better 
I added three fabric rolled flowers in the corner of the frame 
I decided to use twine and mini clothes pins instead of the wire 
And, last but not least...I left the glass insert in the frame and added a coordinating paper in the frame 
I think it is fun to see something that you like and use it as an inspiration to make something that you love!

11 comments:

  1. pretty darn cute! love the strung banner on it!

    www.NorthernCottage.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This was alot of fun to make, plus I can change out the pictures anytime. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Great job! I may have to steal the idea and make me one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky! You should make one, it was actually quite quick to make.

      Thanks for stopping by~
      Irene

      Delete
  3. Love hour frame and the banner is so fun! Please share where you got the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the banner but I have to know where you got that frame! Love it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Where did you find the mini clothes pins? I haven't seen them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have to tell you, I am new to this blogging and while on the search for new ideas I came across your blog. I love it! I have it saved to my favorites and look at it all the time. It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the flags along with the frame. works well together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi and thank you for a great article. I really just love your blog. I will bookmark it and come back for more. las vegas business cards | las vegas low cost printing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...