Custom Blog Design

Monday, May 14, 2012

Flower Power!

I have made a lot of bags in my time...sadly, not very many for myself. I decided it was time to make myself a new bag for summer. I wanted it big and bold! So, here is my newest bag;
I said big and bold!!! I love this bag! I can fit a ton of stuff in this baby! 
The center of attention on the bag is the flower, and it is one big flower! 
The center of the flower is an antique broach that a girlfriend gave to me. A really big button would have worked too, but the broach definitely added some bling to the bag. 
The inside is super spacious and has four interior pocket, for more stuff. 
I know orange is such a big color right now, and I love it! I used a hint of the orange for the two ends and the center of the flower.

I hope everyone is having a happy Monday! 

Linking my bag here:


20 comments:

  1. oh so so pretty i love it i have never mad a bag love it especially the flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH' MY GOSH, I am in love, total utter love. I want your bag! ITS SO DARLING AND ADORABLE AND PERFECT. WELL WELL DONE. winks, jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect Irene! love the colors and the flower, well, you know I like me a large flower so it's just right! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,that flower is awesome!! Mind sharing how you made it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bag and the flower is amazing! Thanks for sharing this at Sunday Blog Love! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and already bought material for our daughter and myself to make the purses.... Just need to know where you got this pattern.... Or is it yours..... Please share.... Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...