Custom Blog Design

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A riddle for you...

What is black & white and read (red) all over? The answer is not the same as when we were kids, Newspaper. The answer to this riddle is this....
My newest creation! A gal ordered this diaper bag and I finished it tonight. I love it! But, then again, I love all my bags - my bags are kinda like kids to me! :)  
This bag is super sturdy and is able to stand on its own.  
The back of the bag is my favorite! When I make a bag, I don't use a pattern, I just start cutting and putting together. So, the finished product is a surprise to me. I had the idea to put two pockets on the back of the bag. But, instead of going straight across, I made the pocket at an angle.  
There are 4 big pockets, as well as a zipper pocket, on the inside. You can't see it in the picture, but there is a key fob on the left side to hang car keys from.  
I think the bag is super fun! I hope you enjoy the bag Holly!

11 comments:

  1. This bag is super fun. I just love it. Thanks so much for stopping by and joining the party. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your fabric choices! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love it, I will have to attempt this! visiting from alove2create.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bag and the fabrics you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bag...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bag is the perfect sized diaperbag. I love all the little details, especially the pockets on the back.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Black white and red is a favorite combo of mine. In fact that is what I'm redoing my teen daughters room in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one of the classiest diaper bags I have ever seen! :) Love the material you used for this one! Thanks for linking to Fancy This Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even at second glance, you wouldn't think its a diaper bag! Super cute and chic. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and I want one of these too!!! SO stinking cute!
    You should come link this up to my weekly Thursday through Sunday Making It With Allie Link Party! I think it would make a Fabulous addition!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The prints and patterns of the bag make for a lovely design. The usual combination of black and white has become stunning, and it is beautifully accentuated by the touch of red. Splendid! I think that the one who ordered this one will be happy to use this bag. I hope you still post about some other bags that you have made, especially the ones with B&W colors themes. :)

    Leonia Shearer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...