Custom Blog Design

Sunday, October 31, 2010

November 1st!

First off...happy birthday to our beautiful daughter! She is 18 years old today. Whew, that is hard to admit. Why do our kids get older, and yet, as parents, we stay the same age. Weird.

Happy Birthday!

Well, I was in the mood to work on something crafty tonight. I looked around my scrap room and spotted in the corner a white plastic bag. I looked in and found these plaques and remembered a craft I wanted to do months ago. I have seen these jewelry boards around and wanted to try my hand at it. So, this is how they turned out...

 I am so not a picture taker...hence, the dowel rods off center! Oh well, you get the idea. I thought that I would share a super easy, super fast and super inexpensive gift that you could make for any girlfriend, sister, mother - just about anyone. And with Christmas coming, who couldn't use another idea for a great gift?

2 comments:

  1. Never thought to make something like this!!! Love it! I'm your newest follower... hope you'll come visit Sew Woodsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! Super easy to make...Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...