Custom Blog Design

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Ideas

I have three in elementary school, ages 8, 9 and 10. So, to do a nice teacher appreciation gift for each can get costly. I have not decided what I am going to do for gifts, but I have found some great ideas! I thought I would share some with you in case you are like me and wait until the last minute to send a gift to school! :)

Bloom Pencil Bouquet from Amy at Ameroonie Designs
Super cute & super cost effective! Love it! The nice thing about this gift is that I am sure that teachers go through 708 pencils a day! Good job Amy!

Up next is Jen from Craftomaniac who shows up these great Embellished Teacher Treat Jars!
I would love a treat jar! Super cute Jen!

OK, shut the front door! Look how stinking cute these cookies are! Sweet Sugarbelle shows off some amazing talent! This might be too much for me to handle!
Just amazing is all I can say about these cookies!

Now, check this out! Over at  Madigan Made we can learn how to make a stinking cute magnet board out of a Dollar Store burner cover! Ingenious!
You could make this to match the "theme" of your child's classroom. Love it!

Last, but not least...Dawn from Testosterone Times Three (Hahaha, love that name!) had this great idea!
Love this! I know that everyone loves anything personalized just for them! This would work well for a male teacher too!

Well, hopefully I will post tomorrow what I came up for Ms. L, Ms. A and Mr. H.

Thanks for all the great ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my pencil bouquet, Irene! You're awesome! And all of these are great ideas, I may have to do some of them for me. :)
    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...