Custom Blog Design

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Monthly Post & Sign

At the Crafty Girls Workshops that are held once a month, we started making signs for a post that is available at the workshop. The idea is to make a new sign for each month of the year. Last month this is the sign we made:
I decided to have the first sign say SPRING, just in case someone misses a month, they can use the same sign for a couple of months. 
I really like the first sign. 
The post is over 4 feet tall and really adds a lot of fun to a front porch. 
This is the June sign. The signs are about 10 inches by 10 inches. I used two different size MDF for the watermelon. I also used a fun green vinyl for the word June. 
I really like the dimension that the different size wood adds to the overall sign.

Now, off to bed...so goodnight!




P.S. Don't forget to enter the 4 giveaways! Ends Friday!

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea! You seriously need to move so I can come!:)
    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, wish I was your neighbor! I would be crafting with you all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you guys are sweet! You know if you are ever in Vegas, we can craft together! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, you know I been in {LOVE} with that post at your front door!!! Are we still able to get one?? I can't wait until next Saturday!!!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you make that post? I'd love a tutorial on the post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...