Custom Blog Design

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Welcome!

I loved the 3 dimensional look of the flower on the Easter Blessings block set.
I decided to expand on that idea and make a WELCOME sign. I figured out a pattern and headed on over to my assistant, aka Dad's house. He cut and painted, I came home and this is what I came up with...
The sign is super cute, and I love the colors.  
The center flower is done using several circles and water! You can see a tutorial HERE that I did to create the center flower. 
Once again, I love the dimensional look of this cute little sign. 
I am very partial to polka-dots. 
Looks cute on a front door 
Or on a wall!

6 comments:

  1. Makes you want to scream for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Can't wait til Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to AMAZE us with your creativity! Very CUTE! Keep it up. ~Kira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! I have adored everything you have made! Love your ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just have the best ideas! I LOVE this! Thank you for linking up to "What's in my Garden"! Can't wait to see you again next week:)

    Abbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Gives you a happy feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...