Custom Blog Design

Friday, March 4, 2011

Such a busy time!

I know that it has been a bit quiet here on Crafty Girls...this week has been very busy and that business will continue through the weekend. You see, my youngest is going to be baptized tomorrow, and we have lots of family coming into town for the event.


I love this little guy.

I promise, next week I will have lots to show! Remember, I went out of town last week to do a bit of sewing, and I am so ready to show off some of the fun things that I made!

Happy weekend to all!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it, Irene! Have a wonderful weekend celebrating!
    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sam! I love that little guy too! Enjoy the weekend and all the activities and give Sam a big hug from me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...