Custom Blog Design

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Halloween Welcome!

Let the fall decorating begin!!! My favorite season is definitely fall. And, living in Vegas, the only way that fall enters the area is by the decorating that goes on inside our homes. Heaven knows it looks like summer here all year round!

So, I wanted to share with you a super cute welcome sign that I made to welcome the new season!
I wish you all could see this in person, because it is super cute! The black boots are done is a swirl glittered patter that you can't quite see in the picture. The plaque and the legs are made out of wood, and the legs dangle so cute! There are two layers of tulle to create the skirt effect.

I got the idea from Lemon Tree Creations and here is their version:
I think that they are both stinking cute!

So, WELCOME Fall and WELCOME Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. YES! It is even more adorable in person, if you can believe it! I'm so glad I got my hands on this super cute project! My husband even asked me where I bought it!!!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Where did you get your supplies? Was it a kit? I just came across your site and am loving everything! I can't wait to attend some of your craft get togethers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These signs are just too cute. I just saw Kristy's and had to come by and see some more. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I came here after seeing Kristy's cute sign and I am so glad I did!!! :) I love your diaper bag, too, and can't wait until I have more time to look around...

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...