Custom Blog Design

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Bag that got my Finger!!!

No, this bag did not make me give someone the bird...instead, while making this bag I cut the tip of my finger off! YUK! No, I am not going to show pictures of my finger, but let's just say, blood, lots of blood!

OK, enough gross stuff...here is the diaper bag that I made up tonight.
I really love this diaper bag. The gal that ordered this bag has ordered a few bags from me, and I really love to create for her. She requested a pink/brown combo and I think I hit the nail on the head! 
On each side of the bag, I put these Little gadget pockets. It is the perfect size for a pacifier or a phone. 
I might have to say that the back of the bag might be my favorite part! I was inspired by a pair of jeans to put these two pockets on the "backside" of the bag. 
Each pocket has a pearl snap to secure it. 
I went with a soft pink fabric for the lining. 
There is a zipper pocket and three pockets of each side of the interior of the bag. A total of 7 pockets on the inside and 4 pockets on the exterior of the bag. There is also a key fob that attaches on the inside that you can't see in the picture. 
I am not sold on the flower yet...not sure that I am going to keep it on the bag! I am also making a matching diaper/wet wipe/changing pad bag that will go on the inside of the bag.

The gal that ordered this bag just requested pink/brown, and let me pick the fabric. So, just in case she doesn't like this combo, I am making up a second bag with a totally different pink/brown look to it...so stay tuned! I will show you that bag soon!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, no. I'm sorry about your fingertip. I certainly hope you don't lose any more body parts on the second one that you make. (I think this one looks great. I love all the extra touches.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable as always!!!Thanks for not showing the pics of your finger...my stomach also thanks you! ;) Hope the next one doesn't take another finger with it!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to purchase this diaper bag. I'm do in June and need to get it asap. How can I purchase it? My email is melanimould@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...