Custom Blog Design

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Knittng Gadget Bags

One of my friends, Barbara, taught myself and our other friend Sharon, how to knit several years ago. I do love to knit, but as with anything, finding time to knit is the hardest part! Recently, I have been knitting the cutest newsboy hats....
Aren't these just super cute! I can't wait for it to get cooler out so I can wear one!

And, once again, Barbara taught me how to do this hat.

Well, to say Barbara is pretty awesome would be a total understatement! Barb also volunteers a ton of her time to Komen. Well, with Breast Cancer Awareness month upon us, Barb is in charge of fund raising. And, in this tight economic times, I am sure that this is a hard task. Well, this Saturday she is hosting a benefit at her local yarn shop and she asked if I could donate a couple raffle prizes for the benefit. OF COURSE I WILL!

So, I made up a couple of gadget bags for the benefit! Every knitter needs a gadget bag to hold all the essentials for knitting.

For some reason the orange turned out really bright on camera, it really isn't that bright! Even still, cute!

The gadget bags are bigger than they look too. They are about 10.5 inches wide and 8 inches tall. Big enough to hold what you need.

Of course, the inside needs to look as cute as the outside!

I wish you the best of luck on your fundraiser Barb!!! You are one awesome friend!  

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!!!! Love you and your craftiness!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, darling, darling. every last stitch! How cute are those hats? Even I, who never wears hats, would be tempted to put one on my head.
    Well done Irene. ;)
    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those hats - can you share a pattern link? And the ruffles on the bags make me swoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ruffled clutch purses are so darn adorable. I just love them. Well done. winks-jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...