Custom Blog Design

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Time to pick the winner of the Happy New Year blocks! I loved reading the new year resolutions and I have to say, I loved Sassy Scrapin's resolution. Her resolution is...
LET GO & LET GOD!
So simple, but yet sometimes so hard to do! If you don't mind, Sassy Scrapin, I am going use that for my 2011 resolution as well!

Now, time to find out who the winner is of the giveaway... I used random.org to pick the winner.  For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the random.org widget on my blog...I have tried for an hour! There were 36 entries in all, and entry 17 won! Yippie! Entry 17 is....

Lacy!
Congrats Lacy! Email me HERE and let me know your mailing info and I will get the blocks right out to you!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...