Custom Blog Design

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Featured Crafty Girl, Betsy

Today I want to introduce you to my friend Betsy.
I would like to think that I am pretty crafty in most areas. But, there is one craft that I can honestly admit that I don't know how to do and that is cake decorating. That is where Betsy comes in. She is AWESOME at cake decorating.

But first, earlier today, I was checking out Facebook  and a mutual friend of ours posted a picture of their Cafe Rio salad and chips.
When I saw this picture I thought that it was kind of random that someone would post their lunch on Facebook... 
This salad looked so good to me. 

Yum...nice hot and salty chips & salsa! 
This lunch looked so good. Then, I figured out that this isn't any ordinary salad and chips - IT IS CAKE! Even the chips! This is one of Betsy's creations. Can you believe that? I am so blown away with the talent of Crafty Girl Betsy. After seeing this cake I knew I had to show off my friend to all of you. Here is some more of her work: 




I love this Santa cake and doughnut!

Look at the quilted look! 

I love the popcorn ~ super cute!

If you live in the Vegas area and are interested in finding out more about Betsy and her cakes, you can check out her website HERE or you can email her HERE. Betsy is truly a Crafty Girl!

2 comments:

  1. That is some awesome talent! I too love the santa stuff, but that popcorn is super cute!

    Thanks for linking this up to Fantastic Friday. I cannot wait to see what you will link up this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...