Custom Blog Design

Friday, January 28, 2011

Europe Anyone?

I found a bag that I had started a while ago, a bag that was put in a "safe spot", only to have me forget where that safe spot was. Well, tonight I came across it and thought that I should finish it!
I love the colors in this bag! Doesn't it just make you want to grab your passport and go away! 
I made a cute fabric flower for the front of the bag.  
That bag itself is made with a tan linen type fabric and the cotton "travel to Europe" fabric. There are three different interfacings in this bag. 
This is the back of the bag. There is a long pocket on this side of the bag. 
There are two pockets on the back of the bag 
I used the nice linen fabric for the lining of the bag. There are 6 large pockets in this bag! 
Aren't the colors great! Front

The bag is a large bag, approximately 17.5 inches wide, 10.25 inches tall and 2.5 inches wide. It will fit under the seat in an airplane, therefore, go ahead and pack it full! I wonder if I will ever make it to Europe!




9 comments:

  1. Now that is a great bag worthy of travel! Call the travel agent today. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up to Sew Woodsy! Love this bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I'm loving this bag too!! Great ideas there lady!! We would love this linked up also... ;) http://trulylovelywiththelaneysisters.blogspot.com/2011/01/fancy-this-fridays-edition-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI, I'm Angela from Italy..your bag is fantastic, very European!
    Ciao Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!

    Thanks for linking up! I featured your post in my wrap up post http://tidymom.net/2011/projects-by-you/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the colors, too.

    http://embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this bag is super cute! I'm glad you found it! Thanks so much for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those safe spots! I do the same thing all too often!

    Thanks for coming and linking up to Fantastic Friday. I hope that you will join us again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the lovely comments! I truly appreciate every one of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...