Custom Blog Design

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Peeps Easter Wreath

This past weekend was the Crafty Girls Workshop, and we really had a great time. One Crafty Girl that comes every month to the workshop is Carole a.k.a. my Mom! Mom is definitely one of my biggest supporters! 

At the workshop Carole made the cutest Peeps wreath...and I am the lucky recipient of that wreath! Thanks MOM!
Look how stinking cute!  
Carole took a 12 inch wreath and wrapped the wreath with a light yellow satin ribbon. 
She then hot glued the Peeps to the wreath. She sprayed it with a clear coat, and that is it!

Ironically, after posting this post, I went on Facebook only to find out that my sister in law, Alison, made the same wreath! How funny! Alison used the multi-colored Peeps for her wreath and I love it too! 

Happy Easter!

And, if you haven't entered to win my Crafting Apron yet, go HERE to enter!
I am linking the Peeps Easter Wreath to these great blogs:
Reasons to Skip the Housework


2 comments:

  1. How cute! I am not a big Peeps fan but I just might buy them for this very reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I would have a hard time not eating it! ;)
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...