Custom Blog Design

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Firecracker Time!

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe I have not been on my computer for a full week! This has been one busy week! My daughter is graduating from High School on Tuesday and we held her graduation party yesterday. So, it has been a week of cleaning and planning. It was a great time and I am very proud of my daughter!

This afternoon after church I came home and had every intention to take a nap. But then my scrap room called my name! This is what I came up with:
A fun and creative way to make firecrackers! 
I love the thick wire coming out of the top of the firecracker. 
I love the thicker wire mixed in with the skinny red wire.

I love anything patriotic, and this has to be one of my new favorite decorations for the the 4th of July!

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. So cute, Irene! Congrats on the graduation! That is such an exciting time.
    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love these! You can even have them up for Flag Day,June 14
    Smart girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irene, absolutely love the fire works!
    have a wonderful day,
    Regina
    p.s. Congratulations on your daughter's graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those firecrackers are too cute for words! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! There is no way you can go wrong with a craft for America! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Irene - love the firecrackers! You really need to sell some of these things so I can buy them...hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...