Custom Blog Design

Monday, December 20, 2010

My New Look!

I am totally stoked about my new look on my blog! I cannot say enough about Designer Blogs and Lara that designed my blog for me! Lara was so great to work with and her communication with me was top notch! THANK YOU LARA! So, when you want to update your blog, I highly recommend Designer Blogs - and ask for Lara!

I am still working my way through "blog world" and having a pretty blog makes it that much better! So, stay tuned, and I will be posting some great crafts & tutorials!

4 comments:

  1. Really nice look! I am considering changing my blog as well. I need a new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I highly recommend using Designer Blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the wonderful comments about me and Designer Blogs. I had such a wonderful time working with you. Enjoy your design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...