Custom Blog Design

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Family Photo Display

Tonight I turned a plain 12x12 canvas into a family photo display. I wanted to do something unique with this year's family photo. Our oldest son will be gone for the next two Christmases, so I wanted something special to display this year's photo.

I love this year's line from Making Memories called Noel so I knew I wanted to use that paper. It has been a long time since I broke out the scrapbook paint and chipboard letters.

So, I turned this...
into this...




The colors are perfect for my home. There is a Christmas feel to the canvas, but I think it would look great up all year round!

Now, it's your turn, go turn your family picture into a great display for your home!

The DIY Show Off

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...