Custom Blog Design

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My real passion...

For those who know me well, know that my real passion is fabric & sewing. I hoard fabric. I dream fabric. I buy fabric that I will never cut because it is too beautiful. One of my favorite things to sew are bags. Unfortunately, being a working mom to 5 children (6, if you count my son's best friend that has been living with us since February), running around to piano lessons, football practice and cheer practice, I barely have time to sit and sew.



Hmmm, just looking at these bags that I have made, makes me want to go pull out the fabric and start sewing. Sadly, I am just too tired tonight. So, maybe tonight I will dream an idea for a new bag...or maybe a necklace....
Good night and sweet dreams.


1 comment:

  1. I'll take one of everything!!! As much as you like to sew them, I like to own them - some bags are so pretty I would never use them, just want to look at them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...