Custom Blog Design

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Can't Concentrate!

Is anyone else have trouble concentrating on their work today? I am...so I starting looking at crafty stuff online, and I gotta say, there are so many things out there that I want to make! Check these neat things out...

OMG! Look how cute this witches boot is for Halloween!



Amber from My Minds Eye created this great boot, Here .

Then there is this cute INDIAN CORN idea...


These would make the best gifts for your Thanksgiving guests! I found this great idea from Holiday Crafts and Creations Here.

And to start thinking about Christmas, I found this from Kerry's Paper Crafts Here . WHAT A STINKING CUTE HOLIDAY CARD!



OK, time to get back to work! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...