Custom Blog Design

Monday, September 6, 2010

12 More Sleeps!

That's right, just twelve more sleeps. Hopefully everyone is starting to think about what they want to work on at the Crafty Girls crop. We are putting finishing touches on some really fun stuff.


I mentioned last week that I was going to the BEST craft fair ever, Swiss Days in Midway, Utah. Yes, I went. Yes, I spent too much money. Yes, I forgot to take pictures to show you! I am so bummed. Even though I don't have great pictures to show you, I can tell you that I brought home some great ideas. Along the way to Swiss Days we stopped at every scrap store between Vegas and Salt Lake. We discovered a great store in Cedar City, Utah. It is called Scrap Gal. Her store is great, and her prices are even better. The best part is...Scrap Gal has an online store too! http://www.scrapgal.com/. Be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Crafy Girls is going to be a big hit! Wish I was joining you - maybe next month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...