Custom Blog Design

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Countdown to Valentines!

It's that time! Time for all of us crafters to get busy on some new Valentines crafts! There are countdown calendars for Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween, but I have not seen too many for Valentines Day. So, tonight I put one together...
  I used a fun silver 5x7 frame for the base of the countdown
 As you flip each page, there is a new little Valentine
 I used some non-traditional colors for this countdown calendar, and I really like it!
 It is hard to tell in the pictures, but each white heart is embossed with different pattern
 This is the final page, which represents Valentines Day
The heart is popped and there is a fun tag
 On February 1st, all the pages lay nicely on the front of the frame
 As you progress through the days, the pages lay nicely on the back side of the frame
 Well, I can cross one more craft off the list for Valentines Day!

Happy Wednesday!

Linking to:
Sewwoodsy
Sew-Much-Ado




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...