Custom Blog Design

Friday, April 8, 2011

Paper Wreath

Tonight I had a very relaxing evening...believe me when I tell you that does not happen very often! We went to dinner with some friends, had some laughs and truly had a great time. When I got home, my three youngest were asleep and the house was so quiet. Instantly I knew that I would have an hour to make a wreath I saw earlier this week. So, I went right to work, and this is what I made:
I took a straw wreath and attached 3,784 loops of paper! HeeHee, not quite that many, but a lot!

There is a total of 6 rows of loops. 
I saw this paper wreath tutorial over at Two Girls Being Crafty and knew I wanted to make it. Here is the wreath at Two Girls Being Crafty:

So, get your straw wreath out that is hiding in your closet, add some paper & there you go...a great spring wreath! 

I am kinda hoping this will make it feel a bit more like spring here in Vegas!! Last week, 90 degrees, today 55 degrees! Crazy!

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wreath, is it scrapbook paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath. At first I thought it was made from ribbon. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job! Mind if I share your wreath (with a link, of course) on our site? I love seeing what others do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey no complaining. i'm here in utah and we keep getting snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!! I think this is what I'll be doing at the crop next Saturday! Lord knows I have PLENTY of great coordinating paper and it just so happens that I had brought in a set of 3 different sized straw wreaths from the garage before Christmas in hopes of using material to cover them - didn't happen, but now I know why! Lucky you - you'll be able to help me with it! Loved your simple cards the other day too, and thanks for the shout out! See you next weekend - looking forward to another FUN crafty girls & guys (HA!) crop! ~Scot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Irene. I thought it was ribbon at first, too. Beautiful combination of papers. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...