Custom Blog Design

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Crafting Aprons

This past Saturday I got an order for several crafting aprons, and I had 3 aprons on order before that, so I figured I better get a move on and get the aprons made! The  gals that bought the aprons Saturday came into my workshop and picked out their own fabric for their aprons. It was fun! Tonight I finished three of the aprons and I thought it would be fun to share with you!

Here are the fabric choices for the first three that I made...
WOWZA, look how fun! And, if you knew these gals like I do, you would agree when I say, these fabrics fit these gals perfectly! 
The first one is a fun hot pink polka dot with a zebra ruffle and black and white waist band and ties. LOVE IT! 
I wish my camera would have taken better pictures, but this apron is just adorable...pinks and browns.  
Look how sweet! No pun intended of course, but let's face it, this is a sweet apron!

All of the aprons have the "crafting pocket" going across the front. The pocket is big enough for pens, cell phone, scissors - you know all the stuff we lose under our paper when we are crafting! :)

I hope you all have entered to win your very own crafting apron HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Love these Irene! I love the one big pocket!!!
    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love these aprons. I need to try my hand at making a few.:) I am your newest follower by the way, I just love your blog. I hope you can swing by mine sometime.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...