Custom Blog Design

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

6 More Months!

As most of you know, I have a son, Taylor, who is serving a mission for our church in the Jacksonville, Florida mission. On the 17th of May he will have been out for 18 months! I can hardly believe it. But, I have to say, I think the last 6 months are going to be the hardest, and the slowest!

I wanted to make a "countdown" of sorts to send to Taylor, just so he knows how great we think he is. So, last night, I made this for him...

6 months to go
A monthly countdown using a 5x7 frame as the base. Each month will have a little note from either a sibling or parent. 
5 months to go
On the 17th of each month, Taylor will flip a page over and see another note from us. 
4 months to go 
3 months to go 
2 months to go 
Only 1 more month! 
Then, on the last page, I just did a quick page to finish it off.

To say I am so proud of Taylor would be an understatement. I just hope that the next 6 months will go by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...