Custom Blog Design

Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh Sew Lucky!

Well, I bit the bullet and decided to sew for you! I wanted to open an Etsy site for just my sewing a few years back, in 2009 in fact, but it just never happened! I opened the Etsy store back in 2009 and named it Oh Sew Lucky but I never listed anything! Then this blog, Crafty Girls Workshop, started up and I put Oh Sew Lucky on the back burner. I love the name Oh Sew Lucky, so I have decided to reopen that store and connect it with Crafty Girls Workshop. The store is officially open and I have a few things listed. I will be adding much more in the near future.

Here are a few bags that I listed today:





I truly enjoy to sew. I hope you enjoy looking around Oh Sew Lucky, and if there is anything you want sewn, hey, shoot me a line and I will see what I can do!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...